We are looking for motivated candidates interested in continuing to grow their knowledge base. This position is responsible for preparation of multi-state, individual, partnership & corporate tax returns; general accounting functions including preparing journal entries, maintain general ledgers and account reconciliations; monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the partners in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting firm. You must be driven to succeed, detail oriented with a proven track record of meeting short deadlines. You must be ambitious, work well within a team environment, have excellent communication skills.
Position Requirements (but not limited to)
- Passion for doing meaningful work, accountability for actions, initiative & make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty and trust above all else, professionalism, and conscientiousness.
- Experience in corporate tax with either a CPA firm or with a corporate tax department.
- Knowledgeable in tax laws & regulations.
- Account/bank reconciliations.
- Fixed asset schedule maintenance and organization.
- Preparation of compilations, reports and related financial statements.
- Monthly and year-end closings
- Preparation of sales/use & personal property tax returns.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other business related filed
- 2 years of professional experience
- Recent grads must have internship experience
- CPA desirable, not required
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, Thompson Reuter Products and Drake a plus
- Equivalent experience would be considered
To apply send resume to email@example.com